We went bowling, stayed at the beach, held birds at the zoo, visited an aquarium, started school, went fishing and played some soccer!
First day!!
Returning the favor.....Koreans love to take pics of our cute kids (think paparazzi) so I needed a shot of their cute school kids!
While at Busan..... actual car on building!
When I signed Carlie up for soccer I didn't realize it was parent coached. I was about 12 months pregnant working with preschoolers on their headers and passing. I couldn't see my feet, but we both had a blast! She liked playing her first team sport and loved finally getting to use her super soccer kick!
Carlie and mac didn't actually catch any fish this day. A sweet Korean man gave them this fish because he felt so bad for them! They had a fun day anyway!
Walking into school with her sweet friend, Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment