Standing in front of the Italian lodge we stayed in for the squadron Christmas/ski party weekend! Carlie stayed with our friends while Joe and I got to snowboard during the day - it was beautiful!!
We came home to snow in our yard and on our house - rare for Aviano! It was the perfect start for the holidays!
We had a little Christmas Eve dinner with our friends and favorite babysitter (that moved back to the states boohoo). After dinner we went to the Christmas Eve candlelight service. Carlie was old enough to hold her own candle! She still sings her babies 'Away in a Manger' and 'Silent Night' which is about the sweetest sound ever coming from our little tot!
Santa found us even in Italy!! Although, I shouldn't say 'us' because I'm pretty sure everything under the tree had Carlie Jean's name on it! She loves the baby doll cradle that Santa brought!
No comments:
Post a Comment