Monday, September 28, 2009

The highlight of our England trip....

On a whim we decided to visit this educational farm. Our little animal lover was in heaven! She loved feeding the goats, meeting baby pigs, holding just hatched little chicks, giving a baby lamb a bottle of milk, petting the bunnies and just playing around. After we left the farm while in the car Carlie kept yelling, "Daddy stop! I need to feed those sheep!!" Also, for 2 weeks after this trip her favorite songs were Mary had a Little Lamb and Baa Baa White (she decided to change the name) Sheep!

She kept pulling her dress up whenever she walked through puddles :-)

Making a quick call in a cute town near the farm.






I LOVE this picture!






1 comment:

Mama Rashidah said...

Carlie is truly having the childhood of a lifetime! You guys must feel so blessed to be able to provide her with so many rich experiences and memories! I'm so happy for you guys?