Saturday, June 6, 2009

Potty time!!

Running around in her little boy Thomas the Train panties (they were the ones she wanted:-). Potty Training day 1:


We have been doing lots of "trying"! Here she is on the pot in the living room with her baby on her little potty too!

The scooter we got her for pooping in the potty!!!


Some days are better than others in potty training land.... for the most part she has #1's down! We have even left the house in panties and she isn't afraid to use public bathrooms. The first few days she would need to try about 2o times until she could relax and have success. Those days were exhausting I felt like we lived in the bathroom and I RAN her to the potty about 150 times a day. Poops are hard but they are getting easier - sorry if this is TMI - it is just our major happenings lately!!! The other day I overheard her telling her baby, "I am so proud of you!" - Carlie has been hearing that alot lately and we are so proud of her!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

go carlie! jonny has those undies, too. but he pees in his!