Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sanibel Island Beach Trip!

We rented a condo (or congo as Carlie called it) and spent the week at the beach with my family.  We all enjoyed the sun, the beach, the pool, lots of dinners out by the sea and the beautiful island of Sanibel!  The only thing missing was Joe!

Enjoying the beautiful beaches:

We joined the Hagiwaras and took the girls out to dinner at this crazy place called the Bubble Room the girls had fun trying on hats and checking out all the kooky decorations.  The food was terrible but the cake was delicious!


We went on a dolphin cruise and this was Carlie's smile after we spotted our first dolphins playing around our boat!
Hey dad! WE'RE ON A BOAT!!


Being silly - running around the congo with shelling nets - the only thing they caught was Uncle Michael!
Sanibel sunsets - AMAZING!!

Gwen checking out my hotness!
3 generations!
Cutest cousins - EVER!
Going down the slide with Auntie Sarah!
One of our favorite dinner spots!
For Daddio!!

This said love you!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Looks great, and you're lookin' smokin' Carrie! Missed seeing you in NC!

Laura Zorich said...

I miss y'all so much!!
I love the pics, especially Carlie seeing the dolphins. We need to catch up. I have some good "Carlie Jean" stories for you. Thanks for the fix, I just hate that it has to be through pics. :-(