Sunday, September 14, 2008

Things that I love about Carlie right now................

~she HAS to have shredded wheat for breakfast every morning even if I offer her pancakes with maple flavored high fructose corn syrup poured all over them (I'm pretty sure she gets this one from her g-ma Ghiazza)
~she counts everything it mostly sounds like this “1,2,2,2,2,2…..” it sure is a great number!
~she loves to rock out to the juke box at the bowling alley actually she enjoys rocking out in general!
~she is obsessed with animals she gets so excited yet is so gentle
~she says ciao (well her version) more than hi
~whenever she sees a plane she makes this VERY loud jet noise and then shouts “DADA!!” and “GO! DADA!” afterwards she looks at me and asks for more
~one of her favorite dinners is vegetable soup (that one is for you Zorich)
~whenever I tell her it is time to go to the commissary she asks “pop-pop??” because I bribe her with lollipops – I’m pretty sure that is what they say NOT to do in those parenting books -oh well!
~she twirls her hair when she is tired or upset
~she pretends to use my eyelash curler every morning
~she says “nite, nite. wuv you” back to me now when I lay her down at night

1 comment:

Laura Zorich said...

To add to your list--we love that "Carkey" gets so excited to come see us! And that she has friends like Courtney and Kelsey who literally jump up and down when they see her! There is just so much to love about Miss Carlie! :-) We are just so glad that we get to experience her in person.